Her expertise has been gained through:
- Twenty-four years as a Management Consultant in North America and Australia
- Training and education:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Associateship in Education
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Certificate in Project Management (Prince2)
- Certificate in Freelance Writing (University of Toronto)
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)
- Experience as a former teacher and day-care worker; and also as a mother and a grand-mother
- Her own personal lifestyle as a world-traveler; and
- Ownership of several small businesses.
She is a caring self-starter, with lots of energy.
Let her help make a “difference“ in YOUR life…